Renovations with Max ROI
You don’t always get what you give, especially when we’re talking about home renovations. Most returns on renovations can be disappointing, especially the larger they get. Here are the renovations that offer the best return on your investment:
- Minor Bathroom Remodel: 102%
- Upgraded Landscaping: 100%
- Minor Kitchen Remodel: 98.5%
- Exterior Improvements: 95.5%
Slow Your Roll, Omaha
According to the Omaha World Herald, the Omaha Police Department was awarded a $200K grant to put extra officers on our streets. The grant from the Nebraska Department of Transportation’s Highway Safety Office will be focusing on speeding and ignoring stop signs and stop lights. So heads up and brake lights on, folks.
Did You Know We Own a Hotel?
The city of Omaha actually owns the Hilton Omaha Hotel attached to the CenturyLink Center downtown. Private developers weren’t ready to pull the trigger on the construction of the hotel, so Omaha ended up picking up the $140M tab. However, now a Seattle-based buyer has made an offer. But don’t worry, part of the agreement is to keep the hotel up the standards that we’ve grown to love.
Speaking of Hotels…
Have you guys noticed how many are sprouting up around Omaha? This is just a recap of the hotel properties that have caught my eye lately…
- The Diner downtown is now closed to make-way for a Moxy Hotel, a Marriott brand that caters to younger, more conscious guests.
- Another historic downtown building is being converted into one of Hilton’s high-end Curio brand hotels.
- The Blackstone Hotel will also be restored to a hotel, from the current status as an office complex.
These developments are just a small portion of what’s going on with our booming tourist economy. It’s estimated that we’re adding about 20% more rooms in the Omaha Metro area.
Two Listings I Can’t Wait to Share!
Townhouse in Ralston
7819 Heritage Plaza, Ralston, NE 68127
3 Bed, 3 Bath
Two-Story in Gretna
19850 Hackberry Dr., Gretna, NE 68028
Old world charm meets modern convenience
4 Bed, 4 Bath
Want to get a look before the rush? Let’s get in contact! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 402-830-2879.